We prohibit you from engaging in the following acts when you use this Site.
(1) Acts which infringe or may infringe on our or a third party's rights
(2) Acts which damage or may damage our or a third party's property
(3) Acts other than (1) and (2) above which damage or may damage us or a third party and which infringe or may infringe on our rights or the rights of a third party
(4) Acts that are contrary to or may be contrary to social standards
(5) Criminal acts, acts that lead to, or may lead to criminal acts
(6) Engaging in or preparing to engage in sales or other for-profit activities
(7) Making false declarations or submitting false statements, such as registering someone else's e-mail address
(8) Using or providing harmful programs such as computer viruses
(9) Acts that infringe on our or a third party's intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, and other rights
(10) Acts that defame, disgrace, or discredit us or a third party
(11) Acts that interfere with other users' use of this Site
(12) Acts which infringe or may infringe on our or a third party's property, privacy, portrait rights, or publicity rights
(13) Acts which could be considered election campaigning or similar acts regardless of whether they take place during an election period or not
(14) Any other acts which violate or may violate laws, regulations, or ordinances
(15) Acts which are or may be contrary to social standards
(16) Criminal acts, acts that lead to, or may lead to criminal acts
(17) Other acts that we deem inappropriate
Where we have discovered any one of the above prohibited acts, we may delete all or a part of them without prior notice. However, we are not obliged to monitor this Site at all times.
3. Copyrights and other rights
Copyrights and other rights to information contained in this Site belong to us or the rights holders who have authorized their use by us. Accordingly, you are prohibited from using (including duplicating, falsifying, or distributing) the information beyond the scope of uses permitted by law, including private use, without permission.
All copyrights to the content of emails we send to you also belong to us, so you may not repurpose or reprint them without our permission.
The rights to the trademarks and service marks used on this Site belong to us or the rights holders who have authorized their use by us. You may not use them without the rights holders' permission.
Click here to inquire about our trademarks and service marks.
While we carefully create and manage all the information contained in this Site, we do not guarantee the service quality in any way.
We may suspend or discontinue the operation of this Site or change all or a part of the information contained herein without prior notice.
We will not be held liable for any damages to you arising from your use of this Site or your failure to use it arising from some cause or any damages caused in relation to the writing of data, unauthorized access, statements, email, or similar acts of a third party (including damages caused to you due to problems between you and other users).
5. Handling of personal information
6. Recommended environment
The following environment is recommended for viewing this Site. Use of parts of this Site may be impossible in environments other than the recommended one.
Your communications equipment, software, contracts for using telephone services and for internet access, and whatever else needed for the use of the service are at your own responsibility and expense. You are also responsible for any communication fees, connection fees, and other fees related to the use of the service.
7. Suggestions related to the development of new solutions, etc.
We do not receive any suggestions from you concerning the development of new solutions, marketing, or the like (hereinafter, "Suggestions"). Your understanding is appreciated.
Please note that we deem all Suggestions have been sent with your approval of the following:
- We do not have confidentiality obligations concerning your Suggestions
- We are not obliged to examine, evaluate, or otherwise review your Suggestions
- We will not bear any liability whatsoever to you even if all or a part of your Suggestions are similar to ideas, etc. that we have developed
8. Linked sites
We will not bear any liability whatsoever for any damages that may be caused by the content of third parties' websites that are linked to or by this Site (hereinafter, "Linked Sites") or the use of Linked Sites.
While you are free to link to this Site, in principle, we may request that you delete the link at our discretion, either before or after publication of the link, due to the content of the linked website (such as content that goes against social standards), method of linking, or other reasons. Please delete the link immediately in the above cases.
This Site uses Google Analytics from Google, Inc. to measure usage of the site with the goal of improving the service. Analyses may be conducted using cookies which are text files generated in relation to the use of Google Analytics. This may involve the collection of user information, such as the user's IP address, by Google, Inc. This information will be used only to analyze the status of use of the website, to create reports for the website operator, and to provide other services. By using this Site, users consent to the processing of data about them by Google in the manner and for the purposes described above.
Note: Users can reject cookies using their browser's settings. However, this may make some functions of this Site unavailable.
10. Governing laws and court of jurisdiction
Updated: October 29, 2021