1. Regarding the handling of personal information including the personal information of our employees and other people that we use in all of our businesses, we adhere to relevant laws and regulations, the guidelines set by the national government and other norms.
2. We identify the purposes of use of personal information when obtaining and using personal information and do not handle it beyond the scope necessary to achieve the identified purposes of use (unintended use). We also take appropriate management measures to prevent unintended use.
3. We do not provide personal information that we have obtained to third parties except in cases we have received prior consent from the person or provision is required by law or similar cases.
4. When we have received a complaint or inquiry about our handling of personal information, we will promptly investigate the facts, etc. about the matter and respond to the complaint or inquiry in good faith within a reasonable period.
5. We take organizational, human, physical, and technical safety measures to manage acquired personal information appropriately to prevent or remedy the leakage, loss, or damage of personal information.
6. We continue to improve our initiatives to protect personal information in response to changes in the social situation and the environment.
Updated: October 29, 2021
Personal information we handle
(1) Name of the business operator handling personal information
(2) Purposes of use of personal information
The purposes of use of all personal information which we handle in our business activities, are as follows.
Purposes of use which apply when we obtain personal information directly from the person in writing, etc. (including information provided via website, by email, and via similar media; hereafter, "in writing"), and purposes of use of personal information to be disclosed:
|Type of personal information||Purposes of use|
|Individual customers||Providing support to users
Managing usage history
Providing information about our services
Responding to inquiries
|Information about a responsible person at a business partner||Confirming an order (communication record, etc.)|
|Information about our employees||Personnel and labor management, business management, health management, and security management regarding employees|
|Information about our job applicants||Contacting job applicants and managing our recruitment operations|
|Personal information we receive from customers to provide outsourcing services||Appropriately providing outsourcing services|
We will also use personal information for purposes that are expressly stated in writing individually.
(3) Contact for inquiries regarding personal information
We accept complaints and inquiries about our handling of personal information, including information to be disclosed, at the contact for inquiries below.
(4) Procedures for disclosure, etc.
We promptly respond to requests from individuals for the disclosure, etc. of their personal information (requests for notification of purposes of use, disclosure, amendment, addition or deletion, stopping use, erasure, or ceasing provision to third parties). We respond to these requests within a reasonable period and scope after confirming that the request was made by the person or their agent.
We charge a 1,000 yen (excluding tax) fee per request for the above procedures. (Payment shall be made by enclosing a money order with your written request, etc.)
(5) About cookies
The goal of cookies is to enable you to view our website more conveniently when you revisit it. They do not infringe on your privacy or affect your computer negatively.
However, it should be noted that, due to the nature of internet communication, security cannot be guaranteed completely.
(6) How and where to send a request regarding disclosure, etc.
Please contact the following contact for inquiries to request disclosure, etc. regarding personal information. We will respond by sending you a dedicated form for the request for the disclosure, etc. of personal information by mail, facsimile, email, etc. Please fill in the form and send it to us enclosing the necessary documents with it. (The cost of sending the form, etc. is borne by the requester.)
We will respond by sending a document to the requester after confirming the identity of the requester (or their agent). Please note that we may be unable to respond to requests for disclosure, etc. that are sent via methods other than the above.
Contact for inquiries
the SOHO 3F, 2-7-4 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo
email@example.com (Business hours: 10:00 to 17:00)
Note: Inquiries received on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and during the year-end and new year holiday, the Golden Week holiday, and other holidays of GROUND Inc. will be handled on the following business day at the earliest.